Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm on tour! ... sort of

I've recently had a few life-changing events going on (will post more about them as time goes on), but right now I'm eagerly working to get my thriller, Saturnine, finished.

In the meantime, I kidnapped S.M. Boyce's blog the other day, writing about "What New Indies Should Know," so check it out. (And go read her new book The Grimoire: Lichgates if you like paranormal fiction. I'm reading it now and so far it's great!)

This coming Friday, December 2nd, check Pat Thunstrom's blog A Digital Magician for my post "Market madness: Focus on the book, not the buzz."

And check Paisley Sound, because I'm planning to release a review and hopefully get some new music up next week.

1 comment:

S. M. Boyce said...

Glad you like it :)

-S.M. Boyce
Author of The Grimoire: Lichgates
“Once you open the Grimoire, there is no going back. You will be hunted. You have been warned.”