Thursday, January 20, 2011

Flyday available on Amazon!

Flyday is now available as an e-book on the Amazon Kindle. If you don't have a Kindle, you can download Amazon's "Kindle for PC" free (it's what I use).

You can also download a short sample of the book for free to make sure you like the formatting before you buy it. There's currently no description on the buy page, but it should show up within a week (I don't know why, but the description is the last thing to go up).

People have been asking about a print edition. I'm planning to release Flyday in print, but I'm not yet sure when it will be available. I'm new to publishing, so everything's taking me awhile. It's next on my to-do list, though.

But if you read it and have the time, please leave a review. And if you like it, please spread the word!

update: You can also download the first half of it for free on Smashwords.

update #2: If you have a Nook, Flyday is now available through Barnes & Noble.

No comments: